German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) express locomotive, road number 101 113-9. The locomotive looks as it currently does in real life.
The locomotive is new tooling. The locomotive frame and body are constructed of metal. The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder and sound generator for operation with the formats DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. It also has a motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. Warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The headlights, marker lights, and cab lighting can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has NEM coupler pockets.
- SX2 Decoder
- Sound Installed
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- NEM Couplings
- New tooling
- Metal chassis and body.
- Many sound and control functions
- Warm white LEDs for lighting.
- Length over the buffers: 119 mm / 4-11/16“