Purpose locomotive 1600 Husa Transportation Group (HUSA) in the Netherlands. Built in 1976 as 7200. Series 1600 / BB
Digital connector, 5-pole motor with flywheels, 4 axles powered, traction tires, close coupler.
- Freight and passenger trains.
- 14-pin interface
- Three headlights front and rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Power can be switched to catenary operation
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: Series 1600
- Livery: HUSA
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 109mm