Heavy freight locomotive class E 50 of the German Railways (DB). The largest type of the standard design electric locomotives from the new construction program of the 50s. Original version with double lights and rain gutter.
Built-in digital decoder and a sound generator for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles powered, traction tires. The headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, with warm white LEDs, cab lighting can be controlled digitally. Close coupler. Separately applied handrails. All functions are also in digital format SX2.
- Freight and passenger trains.
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Sound electronics
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Chassis of the locomotive metal
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: E50
- Livery: DB Green
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Co-Co
- Length: 122mm