Heavy freight locomotive class E 50 of the German Railways (DB). The largest type of the standard design electric locomotives from the new construction program of the 50s. Original version with double lights and rain gutter.
A new 14-pin digital connector. Motor with a flywheel, 4 axles powered, traction tires. The headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, by means of new bridge plugs may be turned off, with warm white LEDs. Close coupler. Separately applied handrails. Length over buffers 122 mm. Highlight: Completely new tooling. Warm white LEDs. Top lighting may be turned off.
- Freight and passenger trains.
- 14-pin interface
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Chassis of the locomotive metal
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: E50
- Livery: DB Green
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Co-Co
- Length: 122mm