Fast-purpose locomotive class 120 of the Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG). BB wheel arrangement. Built starting in 1987.
With digital interface. 5-pole motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. The headlights and marker lights are LEDs, with the direction of travel. Close coupler.
- 14-pin interface
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Chassis of the locomotive metal
- Power can be switched to catenary operation
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: BR120
- Livery: DBAG 150yr Marklin
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 120mm