Royal Bavarian State Railways (K.Bay.Sts.B.) class BB II steam locomotive, Mallet design B“B n4v or 0-4-4-0T and a foodstuffs car, a beer refrigerator car with a brakeman‘s cab, a type Oq gondola, and a tank car.
The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder for DCC, Selectrix, and conventional operation. It also has a 5-pole motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. The headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in analog operation, and can be controlled digitally. The locomotive body is constructed of die-cast metal. Also included is a Bavarian foodstuffs car, a beer car painted and lettered for the brewery “Eberl Bräu”, a type Oq gondola with a brakeman‘s cab and a load insert, and a 2-axle privately owned tank car. All of the cars were used on the Royal Bavarian State Railways (K.Bay.Sts.B.) and have close coupler mechanisms.
- Beer refrigerator car with a short wheelbase is new tooling.
- First time for the type Oq gondola with a close coupler mechanism.
- Locomotive body constructed of die-cast metal
- One-time series.
- Length over the buffers: 269 mm / 10-5/8”
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- Dual headlights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal chassis and body.
- NEM Couplings