Electric locomotive Re 484, as a two-system locomotive with 4 pantographs, 2 Express coaches 1st class, 1 open seating car 2nd class of Cisalpino AG, used on the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB).
Built-in digital decoder for operation driven with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles, traction tires, LED headlights. All switchable functions in DCC format can be switched in Selectrix 2 format. Express coaches with close coupler.
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- Three headlights front, one knows rear lights, with the direction of travel
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- LED Interior lighting retrofit
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Chassis of the locomotive metal
- Power can be switched to catenary operation
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: Re484
- Livery: Cisalpino
- Epoch: 5 (1990 - 2006)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 610mm