These trucks are made from High Gravity Compound, “HGC” that weighs nearly the same as metal trucks, while allowing for a more detailed part. A two piece split bolster design for more efficient truck equalization and reduced axle friction for greater rolling performance. The Self-Centering Action allows the trucks to self align parallel with the car for easier placement on track. These Caboose Pickup Trucks come with Metal RP-25 Code 110 wheels, scale clip on brake pads & brake rigging.
- Code 110 (.110 wide) 33" smooth back wheels
- "HGC" High Gravity Compound Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
- Superior Rolling Ability
- Brake Pads
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
- Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
- 26 AWG wire, max. amps 250 mA.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.