|Scale / Type:
The next stage in realistic snap track - "Superelevation" is the term used to describe track in which one rail is higher than the other, much like a banked curve on a freeway offramp or a high speed corner in NASCAR, these banked curves are specially designed to reduce wheel wear and increase both comfort and safety in all manner of trains, fast or slow, passenger and freight. These superelevated curves are a standard installation in modern railroads, and before now they were complicated and finicky to replicate at model railroad scale level, but no longer! Kato UNITRACK makes it simple with modular easement and superelevated curves, available with modern pre-cast concrete ties (which not only modernize the look of your rails, but help differentiate the pieces at a glance from non-banked track pieces).
Please note that all of these Concrete Tie Double Track pieces are 100% compatible with our regular double and single track Unitrack pieces and bridges and can be added into your existing Unitrack layouts!
V11 Double Track Set
Modern Concrete Ties
Superelevated Curves for realistic banked motion
- 7 x K20-004 (Concrete Sleeper Double 248mm Straight Track)
- 1 x K20-023 (Concrete Sleeper Double 124mm Straight Track)
- 1 x K20-042 (Concrete Sleeper Double 62mm Straight Track)
- 1 x K20-043 (Concrete Sleeper Double 62mm Feeder Track)
- 8 x K20-181 (Concrete Sleeper Curved Double Banked Track 45 Deg.)
- 4 x K20-184 (Concrete Sleeper Curved Double Approach Track Set)
- 1 x K24-000 (Rerailer)