This set is based on the Cornish Riviera Express, an express passenger train that has run between London and Penzance in Cornwall since 1904. It has become one of the most famous named trains in Great Britain, with the publicity employed by GWR in the 1930s elevating it to its iconic status.
- Class 42 No.D829 BR plain green livery
- BR MK1 BCK coach chocolate & cream livery
- BR MK1 SO coach chocolate & cream livery
- Oval of track with siding
- E-Z Command Digital Control Centre
Click Here to view the EZ Command User Manual.