The Pannier tank locomotive is and always will be one of the flagship locomotives on the GWR. These durable locomotives were designed originally by G. Armstrong at the Wolverhampton works but over the years many other GWR Engineers designed similar locomotives. All 863 locos were built between 1929 and 1950 and many of these can still be seen at various GWR preserved railways.
- 6 Pin DCC Ready
- Finely moulded body with many separately added fine details
- Cast wheels with fine relief and appropriate colouring
- Tungsten chassis and all wheel pick up
- Includes Magnetic Couplers Fitted (Standard couplers are in the accessory bag)
- Accessory bag with spares and other added detail.