The 5660 Pressure Differential (PD) Covered Hopper was introduced in 1999 by Thrall Industries, as the most advanced design in the evolution of Pressure Differential Covered Hopper, a special breed within the covered hopper family. Production still continues today under the TrinityRail brand, following Trinity’s purchase of Thrall, with nearly 4,000 examples already built.
- Ready to run
- Injection moulded plastic
- Fine scale detail
- Separately applied wire grab irons
- Separately applied wire cut levers
- Etched metal brake roofwalks
- Expertly applied painting/printing